W209 Mirror Indicators...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Edalbridge

Hi All, I'm new to this forum so please be gentle! I've got a 2003 model CLK Convertible. It's a W209 model. Both my indicator lamps are broken and so I've bought replacement ones. But, I can't figure out how to take the cover off the mirrors to access them from behind so I can fit the indicator lamps and the new mirror glass.... can anyone please provide me with advice on how to do this please? I would've thought that folding in the mirrors would show some form of access point to prize off the outer plastic cover or at least show a small screw to undo but no... no such things. So i'm a little lost on this one! Thanks and regards, Al

Hi All, I'm new to this forum so please be gentle! I've got a 2003 model CLK Convertible. It's a W209 model. Both my indicator lamps are broken and so I've bought replacement ones. But, I can't figure out how to take the cover off the mirrors to access them from behind so I can fit the indicator lamps and the new mirror glass.... can anyone please provide me with advice on how to do this please? I would've thought that folding in the mirrors would show some form of access point to prize off the outer plastic cover or at least show a small screw to undo but no... no such things. So i'm a little lost on this one! Thanks and regards, Al

On my E55 I just managed to pull the outer cover straight off - but do so at your own risk...!!! :crazy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom