W209 rear windows - One touch option?

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by pos.k, Aug 3, 2008.

1. pos.k

pos.k Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    C220 CDI Estate, Alpine White; Jaguar F-Type Coupe Salsa Red AMG SLC 43 Brilliant Blue
    Hi, does anyone know if there is any way to get the rear windows on my 209 to operate as a one touch - like the front ones?
    Would be nice to flick the front 2 down (or up!) and then the same for the rears:cool:
    Is it just the switch (although I would be amazed if it was that simple!) or is it a significant piece of work?

2. login_user

login_user Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    CLK350 CAB Sport (w209)

I know this is an option on some clk w209's as i have driven a couple, i would be interested in this as mine doesn't have that option, You proberly need a control box for it.

3. rf065

rf065 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs
    It can be done using your remote, opening & closing all windows at the same time, not sure how you could do it from inside the car.

Russ

4. benztech

benztech Member

Car:
    E55 -SOLD RS6 C180
    On some they have "auto-down" on the rear windows some do not, but none have the "auto-up" function - 209's only

5. rf065

rf065 Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    SLC300 - C250d Estate 4 Matic & Z900rs

Just remembered, pressing the air recirculate button & holding it will raise all 4 windows, repeating the procedure will lower them to their last position. Someone with electrical knowledge may be able to adapt to suit you?

Russ