W209 rear windows - One touch option?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pos.k

Car
C220 CDI Estate, Alpine White; Jaguar F-Type Coupe Salsa Red AMG SLC 43 Brilliant Blue
Hi, does anyone know if there is any way to get the rear windows on my 209 to operate as a one touch - like the front ones?
Would be nice to flick the front 2 down (or up!) and then the same for the rears:cool:
Is it just the switch (although I would be amazed if it was that simple!) or is it a significant piece of work?

Hi, does anyone know if there is any way to get the rear windows on my 209 to operate as a one touch - like the front ones?
Would be nice to flick the front 2 down (or up!) and then the same for the rears:cool:
Is it just the switch (although I would be amazed if it was that simple!) or is it a significant piece of work?

I know this is an option on some clk w209's as i have driven a couple, i would be interested in this as mine doesn't have that option, You proberly need a control box for it.

It can be done using your remote, opening & closing all windows at the same time, not sure how you could do it from inside the car.

Russ

I know this is an option on some clk w209's as i have driven a couple, i would be interested in this as mine doesn't have that option, You proberly need a control box for it.

On some they have "auto-down" on the rear windows some do not, but none have the "auto-up" function - 209's only

Just remembered, pressing the air recirculate button & holding it will raise all 4 windows, repeating the procedure will lower them to their last position. Someone with electrical knowledge may be able to adapt to suit you?

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom