W210 01 charcoal filters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lynall

MB Enthusiast
Car
The silver one.
Can anyone tell me where best place to get these? from my local factor doesnt know what i am talking about, and wants to sell me the pair from behind the glovebox, eurocarparts have no stock and they are £56:crazy: so i dread to think what main dealers are.

Done some surfing and seems if i was in the usa no problem but nothing for the uk.

Ta
Lynall

get them from Euro. they do have the best price.

Are these charcoal filters in the A/C if so where? and has a 202 (namely my AMG) with electronic climate control got them?
Or is this the charcoal filter in the emission system?

AC system. They are adjacent to the dust filter.

AFAIK, they don't all have them fitted - mine doesn't.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply:)

I will give euro a ring.

Mine has got them but from what i can gather only come with auto air con ie climate 2 behind glovebox and two above passengers feet.

If you struggle to get some drop me a pm and I've got plenty of them in stock.

Well that's interesting...my W202 Sport has the Digital climate and i only found one filter, which is 195 in the above link. Are there anymore filters i should be replacing?

Seymansey have a look here http://www.detali.ru/cat/oem_mb0.asp?TP=1 original pics i posted are for W210 model.

Yours is top right column.

Let me know how you get on as wife has a C320 and i keep meaning to have a look at that as well.

Lynall

On order from the good old US of A:D

£52 delivered to my door for the pair.

Will post when received to report if they are any good, but as half price of everyone else worth a punt!

Lynall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom