W210 01 menu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cobogol

Car
W209 320 CDI; S210 320 CDI
Hello, I recently bought a s210 01. The car initialy had a comand 2.0, but the previous owner change it for a kendwood 1 din, so he also change the parts in the front for adapt the previous 2 din to 1 din.
The problem now is that I cannot change the time on the steering wheel menu, so I suppose that you could do it previously when you had the comand 2.0, but now what can I do?
Maybe instaling a new software version on the car?
Thanks

I think you'll need to get the car recoded to reflect that it now has no Comand unit fitted.

Does your car not also have little buttons on the dash console?
Three on the left and three on the right?
The rhs is used for changing the clock.

The car has two bottons near the speedometer, but the menu doesn´t have the option to change it.
I don´t understand the three bottons on the left and on the right?
It has six bottons but for the heating seats, triangle, etc...

Three buttons each side of cluster on 210
41l3V-BOsdL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

The ones one RHS obscured by graphic legend

Buttons for mystery triangle etc are on centre console.

That´s right, it has the 3 bottons, but you don´t have the option in the menu to change the time.

Last edited:
jefrs, that's not the problem. The menu don't able me to do that. Can I solve my problem with the star c3
tHANKS

You have two options. First is to re-code menu (star only) for use without comand, this will enable time set in dash menu. Second is to disconnect battery at 12.00, this will reset time, you will have to reset also windows,seats,roof,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom