W210 - 10 hole 215/55/16 refurbed alloys+caps/bolts/tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Erfan

SUPPORTER
Car
W211 E220 CDI Avantgarde '08
These were refurbed by previous owner and I have not put them on my car as I am happy with the set I have. These will brighten up your w210 returning it to classic status!

Came off a w210 e300td but may fit other cars too:
Wheel details:
Ronal - Made In Germany, 71/2JX16H2, ET41, (215/55/16)
Part No: A210 401 06 02

Same as Mercedes alloy wheels | Genuine new 16" Mercedes 10 Hole | fits Mercedes E Class Saloon W210 | Alloy Wheels Direct Ltd

There are very slight markings on 3 of them but nothing to affect tyre rim seating and the paint has no flaking at all.

Comes with a complete set of long original locking bolts and nuts / locking key (1 nut is a shorter version with the other 15 the long version plus 4 long locking nuts - see photo). These long bolts sit flush with the edge of the wheel.

4 centre caps included as are two continental conti premium contact 2 tyres - approx. 4mm tread - 215/55/16 93W. One of them has a bit of wear on the shoulder but still perfectly legal.

I have been as honest as I can - looking for £325ono - I am located in Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 for viewings / could travel some distance to for a serious buyer. Sorry no courier service as I would rather all items are viewed prior to purchase to ensure you are happy with them.

Just to say those long bolts should not be used anymore. They can break and make it impossible to remove the wheels.

Thankyou for pointing that out. In light of this will reduce price to £225.

Message to Coup De ville - i have sent you 3 pms but nothing is showing in my sent box - have you received my message?

Sorry meant to put in reply to another post in wanted but couldn't figure it out

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom