W210 Avantgarde facelift rear lights and small clearout

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W210 Fan

MB Enthusiast
Car
W140 S500L W208 430
I have a set of rear facelift lights which I have taken off the pre-facelift E55 I have just sold, I will give forum members first refusal, it is a full set including lights that mount to the boot, lights that mount to the bodywork and bulbs, if you need a picture I can post it but im sure being forum members and looking at this thread you know what they look like, as an aside I was suprised how much lighter they were, not that it makes much difference in a 1.6ton car!

I brought them from good old Dronsfields about a year ago, I dont know how much they are worth now so give me a price,

I also have an offside (drivers) memory, heated, folding, electrically adjustable mirror mechanism, no glass or outer molding just the complicated bit,

I also have a pair of brand new front wishbones with bushes for a W210 (may fit others, please check the MB parts service, I believe they fit the W208 but please check) if anybody is interested,

I also have a set of brand new Bilstein/Febi (I cant remember which, they are in the garage and im in the office, drunk, its cold outside and dark!) rear, rear subframe mounts for a W210, kit part no. 2103505908, again they may fit other mercs but please check,

come to think of it I also have the WIS and Parts catalogue DVDs which i no longer need,

just a bit of a clear out from the MB stuff I have, not turning my back on MB as im building a Sauber C9 replica, merely creating funds to start the thing!

Parts are located close to Farnham, Surrey, they can packaged and posted for a fee (not for packaging im not that tight, just postage) and members are always welcome to pick up, have a brew and a chat about the finer 3 pointed things in life,

Parts could be exchanged for surface CAD/CMM work if your that way inclined...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom