W210 Body panels.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ADR1AN

Car
2002 E320cdi, 2000 CLK 320, 116 VITO
Hello

I have a silver 2002 W210 E320 avant-garde.
I'm looking to source a replacement bonnet (flying brick of truck) an offside front wing plus a drivers door as rust is setting in. In know the whole car will just be a pile of rust on my drive in 10 years it's that my car has less than 100k and I'm hoping to prolong that rust free look.

If anybody is breaking one in good bodywork condition plaese let me know. I have a van and I'm working in Glasgow next week, I will be driving the length of England so I can collect from most places near the m6, m40 or south England.

Many thanks

Adrian

My w210 saloon has 59k and I also do my best to look after it. I have a couple of new wings which I will fit next year to get rid of minor bubbling on the current wings. I was lucky to have a car to scrap with a lot of good panels. They are easy to strip.
With the price of them at the moment, and if you have room, it may be worth buying a whole car for a couple of hundred if the panels that you want off it are good and then get some money back by scrapping the rest.

I have a silver 2002 W210 E320 avant-garde.
I'm looking to source a replacement bonnet (flying brick of truck) an offside front wing plus a drivers door as rust is setting in.

I've got a nice silver bonnet and a decent silver door, any help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom