W210 CD Power/ Wake Up Loom

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pathewolf

Car
CLK350 W209 AMG Spec: Previous E55 W210, CLK55 Quad Exhausts, Remap & De-limit
This may be a silly question but I need a CD power/ wake up loom in order to install an original CD changer! Would the audio shop fitting the changer have something suitable, or will I need to source this myself?

Command Online is not an option as I asked them 10 days ago and I am still waiting for a response (they have them for £35 apparently)! I have the fibre loom already, any help would be much appreciated.

Command Online is not an option as I asked them 10 days ago and I am still waiting for a response (they have them for £35 apparently)! I have the fibre loom already, any help would be much appreciated.

Thats strange email must have got lost somewhere as Alfie rarely misses anything.

Is this an estate or a saloon, and do you have COMAND or not. About £40 at a guess, and likely to be special order as no call for them anymore.

Richard

Thats strange email must have got lost somewhere as Alfie rarely misses anything.

Is this an estate or a saloon, and do you have COMAND or not. About £40 at a guess, and likely to be special order as no call for them anymore.

Richard

I certainly replied and have yet to receive as response, I have a saloon with command. Thanks, at least I know how difficult it will be to locate and saves me asking the audio fitters.

Very happy, just ordered a complete CD wiring harness from a Mercedes dealer for £29.28, should arrive from Germany in 3-5 days! ;)

The parts guy at the dealership in Stratford never returned my call so they won't be getting my service however small in future! :wallbash:

Very pleased as my CD has now been fitted for just £45 and sounds great, original quote elsewhere for £150 :eek:

1 project completed but still to look at in no particular order: the original Mercedes phone, the paint, the dent, a wheel refurb, adding a USB lead :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom