W210 Cup Holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

g1nganinja

Car
E320 CDi Elegance
Hi all,

Has anyone got a cup holder which i believe is a fitment for the centre copnsole , for an 01 plate W210 estate by any chance?

Mark

Mark, they are not considered a good idea on the W210. If liquid spills around your gear selector it will be damaged very easily.

Mark, they are not considered a good idea on the W210. If liquid spills around your gear selector it will be damaged very easily.

That makes some sense i guess, so what is recommended to give an adequate cup holder (size wise for a nice Latte from the services) rather than the poxy things they have in the dashboard cubby hole where everything gets spilt over by the stuff falling out - not to mention that you have to lean over to retrieve thaat all important coffee!

i have seen some units that clip onto the door/window sills, but they look placky tacky and bloody useless !

cafuddle !!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

i will gice it a go thanks Bing :)

Bing,

Thanks for the tip - Mike is a very helpful guy, but at present does NOT have a solution for the W210 as the central column is too high for his current generic offering.

He hopes to have a solution later this year and has put a note in his diary to inform me when he does and i shall inform th club accordingly.

Cheers again.

mark

Cup holders for w210 still needed

Anyone found a solution to the W210 cup holding problem as yet??

I have one give me a shout

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom