W210 Cup Holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

crammy69

Car
2001 W210 E55 AMG,2010 Fiat 500 1.2,2002 Triumph America,LML Star 125 DLX,1984 C70,2011 Thruxton
Im looking for something as per the link - W210 Cup Holder - but was sure Id seen something much more reasonably priced before - any links kindly received!

Cheers

hmm, looks nice, interested myself, if its genuine Merc, anyone tried Main Dealer to see if its cheaper with them?

Simon

This is an item which you should try and avoid. If the drink being held should spill into the gear selector area you could fry the TCM (Transmission Control Module) and be faced with a big bill. The American cars had this as standard and there are so many instances where this has happened.

KillerHERTZ has got one on his car,but i remember him saying its designed for LH drive cars, & is always catching your elbow. Think he said £24.

:bannana: SHERWOOD FOREST GTG Sunday December 13th :bannana:

I've had a cupholder in the car for 8 years and it's not been a problem, 6 of those years there has been no shutter over the shift mechanism!

I might have a cupholder for sale soon suitable for 202 or 210 models with the armrest (which will also be for sale ;) ).

Yeah ditto, you'd have to be rather special to manage to cover your transmission with drink, I dont see how this is the fault of the cupholder and not the person holding the drink.

Mine is 6 years old and has never caused me trouble. Its a great mod - pity its only designed for LHD.

Ive got a genuine W210 cup holder.. £25 posted if anyone wants it.

i bought one for my 211, its a little rattly tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom