W210 Cutting off PROBLEM! HELP!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nnikolov

Car
Mercedes W210
Hello! I am new to this forum, but i enjoy it so far! The thing is that, i found itm,'cuz i need some help. I have mercedes w210 220cdi (143hp) with manual transmission from year 2001. It was pretty cheap to buy, with a lot of small problems that are repaired alredy, BUT...yesterday i was driving and on hard acceleration, it just restars. It is like it stalls, but only in acceleration. When that happens every lamp on the dash is making check(like it would do when you turn the key in 2nd position). Some times when it does it, the windows stop working, sometimes the whipers stop....it is strange...sometimes BAS error occur on the dash...any ideas what could be?

Bad earth? Common on W210 due to rust issues

Hello! I am new to this forum, but i enjoy it so far! The thing is that, i found itm,'cuz i need some help. I have mercedes w210 220cdi (143hp) with manual transmission from year 2001. It was pretty cheap to buy, with a lot of small problems that are repaired alredy, BUT...yesterday i was driving and on hard acceleration, it just restars. It is like it stalls, but only in acceleration. When that happens every lamp on the dash is making check(like it would do when you turn the key in 2nd position). Some times when it does it, the windows stop working, sometimes the whipers stop....it is strange...sometimes BAS error occur on the dash...any ideas what could be?

You seem to be getting an Intermittent power loss check the Battery connections especially earth make sure they are tight also check for water ingress on or near the ecu (electronic control unit ) as electrics and water are a bad mix ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom