W210 double din headunit facia

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

M.A.94

Car
2001 Mercedes E320 CDI (W210) OM613
So I have been looking to upgrade my headunit for a while and have been focusing typically in the single din market. I've not come across anything which has the spec I am after along with a nice look.

Double dins on the other hand I see them going all the time for decent prices and with more than what I'm after in terms of spec and functionality.

I have searched many places but cannot seem to find the genuine double din fascias which came with the command head units in these cars. The ones I have come across on ebay etc mainly seem to have the climate control controls where as my car has the traditional 'nobs' to control the heaters, and if I do see a surround with the nobs it doesnt have the correct button cut outs for my cars spec.

I understand that the car is over 15 years old and parts like such are sparse now, however if someone does know where I could get a hold of this could you kindly point me in the right direction.

The trim in my car is the wood colour
and the buttons on the fascia are, headlight washer, rear head rest drop, hazard lights, central locking and towing button.

Ebay.de is the only place you will find one. On a w210 you also need the dash cradle behind thingie. Good luck finding one with manual knobs !

Hello M.A.94
I've sent you a pm.

Matt :thumb:

There are many variations due to the spec of the vehicle. I can look against your VIN and deduce what you need from there (part number wise)

Ebay.de is the only place you will find one. On a w210 you also need the dash cradle behind thingie. Good luck finding one with manual knobs !

Cheers just had a browse on the German ebay seems to be a more variety of parts in general. Thank you for the suggestion :)

There are many variations due to the spec of the vehicle. I can look against your VIN and deduce what you need from there (part number wise)

That would be brilliant, I'll send you the vin number via personal message some point tomorrow :) thank you

Hi M.A.94,
Is this any good? It's in excellent condition, no damage or breakages to any of the fixings etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0734.jpg
    IMG_0734.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0735.jpg
    IMG_0735.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 9
This One looks workable. I was thinking of going double Din for a reversing camera but 129€! ...
I would email some mercedes breakers, there are two or three major ones, you might get lucky!

Hi M.A.94,
Is this any good? It's in excellent condition, no damage or breakages to any of the fixings etc.

Unfortunately that won't work for my as my car doesn't have the climate control unit. I appreciate you taking the time out to find it for me however :)

This One looks workable. I was thinking of going double Din for a reversing camera but 129€! ...
I would email some mercedes breakers, there are two or three major ones, you might get lucky!

The button cut outs on this one are spot on as I can just replace the rear viper with the he head rest drop button to make it suit my car. However it is also of a car which had the climate control unit lol

If you on mind could you please mention a few of the bigger merc breakers around the UK.

That would be brilliant, I'll send you the vin number via personal message some point tomorrow :) thank you

The one you have is A2106804336, number 10 for Avantgarde spec

The only one with the knobs and comand is no. 40 A2106809236

B68335000099.020117.png

The one you have is A2106804336, number 10 for Avantgarde spec

The only one with the knobs and comand is no. 40 A2106809236

B68335000099.020117.png

Brilliant :) thank you bob, If im not mistaken this part number would also be the relevant colour for my car?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom