w210 e240 designo full AMG kit breaking for spares

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Barbanasos

Car
Mercedes E200 w124 and 2000 E55 AMG
Hi, after over five years of ownership and many reliable miles it is with great sadness I have decided to break my e240 for spares. The car is in very good condition with no rust in any of the panels but my engine became weak after a blocked oil way that led to flooding the top of the engine with oil and dropping the compression on cylinder no.1. The colour is designo varicolour 2 (purple grey).

I have stripped and sold only very minor parts. I still have available all exterior parts including:
- full genuine amg bodykit, bumper with fogs, rear bumper, two side skirts
- genuine amg rear box modified with a y pipe to fit single pipe V6 cars
- Full set of genuine AMG 18" with good tyres. (the wheels would need refurb)
- complete genuine removable towbar with all cables, manual, spare wheel storage kit and the locking key.
- all glass and trims, doors, bonnet and boot and all lights.

Engine ancilliaries all perfect and still available. The gearbox is also in great working order as it always changed gears smoothly and serviced correctly.

Interior has been stripped, it has black leather tthroughout, with purple grey wood trim (very smart). The driver's side is memory pack, with full electric drivers seat, mirrors, steering wheel etc. I also have the full working sunroof.

Anyway, I hope by losing one i can help maintain more of these cars on the road. If anyone is interested please PM for any parts and happy to discuss. I will send any photos of parts on request. I am located just outside Manchester.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_1339.jpg
    IMG_1339.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom