W210 E280 Avantgarde. 59k.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kwk

Car
w210 e320 w210 e280. w163 ML 320.
Due to increasing mobility problems, I am reluctantly selling my 2001 W210 E280 saloon.
The car has covered 59000 miles and has a thick history file. It is silver with excellent black leather. It is presently fitted with AMG alloys but will be sold on it's original 16" alloys which are in good condition and all have good tyres.
The cars bodywork is in very good condition and not the usual rust bucket. It has obviously had repairs to the front of the front wings, before my ownership, and these now have very minor bubbling. I do however have two excellent front wings in the right colour, which I will include in the sale.
Mechanically the car drives probably better than even a 59 thousand miler. The engine is smooth and quiet and the transmision changes perfectly. It had a gearbox service about 3000 miles ago and the engine oil and filter were changed with Mercedes branded items, about the same time. There are no bangs, rattles or anything else from the suspension.
The only things that don't work are some of the instrument pixels. The heated seats are hot and the air con is ice cold.
The private plate will be removed on sale and the car will be fitted with a Y plate. It is mot'd until 13/9/2016. The previous mot had 1 advisory for rear brake pads and these were changed the same day.
I am asking for £1700 or very near offer. It will remain taxed and insured so I can take you for a drive.
For any further info or more photos please contact me on 07443908141.

Decided I can't do it so withdrawn from sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom