W210 E55......£25k?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
To a collector who may want one to store away, maybe.
No way would I consider it for a second, even at half price.

I love my W210 E55, It got totaled in I got blasted at an intersection but I have full intentions of rebuilding it.
Here it is with my brothers black E55 and my SL55

e55.jpg

"Restored" is a bit optimistic.

PS. What's up with those rotten orange carpets and overmats. Blind trimmer? :D

It’s sold

Sold or just ended the listing?

Sold or just ended the listing?
Not sure :) I assumed it must have sold if he ended it but I may be wrong. :)

Not sure :) I assumed it must have sold if he ended it but I may be wrong. :)
"Restored" is a bit optimistic.

PS. What's up with those rotten orange carpets and overmats. Blind trimmer? :D

Maybe not "quite" so bad if they actually matched the seats - but otherwise that seems like a very poor choice

I highly doubt that any model W210 - which has a face only a mother could love - will ever achieve such dizzy heights of that valuation, the W124 E36 AMG will though imo...

Why have a car kept in such good condition and then carpet it with a prostitutes quilted overblanket when oem is readily available/matched., Its horrible. Collectors need reasonably original cars.
In my head also they are 5k cars and really good ones are 10k (although not my 10k or for that matter my5k)

I highly doubt that any model W210 - which has a face only a mother could love - will ever achieve such dizzy heights of that valuation, the W124 E36 AMG will though imo...

W124 E36's already seem to be big money. Saw a convertible advertised for around £50K - £60K recently

Why have a car kept in such good condition and then carpet it with a prostitutes quilted overblanket when oem is readily available/matched., Its horrible. Collectors need reasonably original cars.
In my head also they are 5k cars and really good ones are 10k (although not my 10k or for that matter my5k)

Yep, everyone seems to want to turn their car into a Bentley. It's not one and never will be one. As others have said, there's a long way to go before these cars hit the 25k range. When they do, it will the bone stock ones that do.

Why have a car kept in such good condition and then carpet it with a prostitutes quilted overblanket

An orgy in there would surely mean a Shag Pile?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom