W210 E55 Estate - 1999 - 97k - £7500 ono

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roadiesean

Due to a change in home circumstances, (I have moved onto a farm, with a VERY bad road and I don't want to destroy my beautiful car :doh:) I have to sell my AMG and its breaking my heart. This car is in stunning condition, a true supercar that you can drive your family to the shops in every day and take it across Europe at the weekend. 155mph speed limited, 0-60 in 5.3 seconds, will take 5 people all their gear to anywhere across Europe with an idiot grin on their faces.

It has been fully serviced by Mercedes Benz dealers its whole life, had all the wings and doors and bonnets replaced by MB 2 years ago under warranty, I can find no elements of rust anywhere, underneath it is as clean as the day it rolled off the factory, it is mint.

It is an unbelievable car, virtually perfect in every way, is only fractionally more expensive to run than my old E240 estate, a couple of mpg worse around town and on a trip, £100 a year more on insurance.

The car is fully loaded with climate control (working perfectly), Xenon lights, towpack, built in sat nav, 6 CD system, BOSE speakers, silver/black designo leather interior, including AMG steering wheel and heated front seats, 18"AMG wheels (not curbed and in excellent original condition), serviced only 4000 miles ago when the pads and discs were replaced. MOT will be renewed for the purchaser (but currently runs to March)

You all know that this was a £60,000 car when new and has been treated well and maintained without expense.

BARCELONA%200031.JPG

BARCELONA%20007.jpg

BARCELONA%20005.jpg

BARCELONA%20002.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom