W210 E55 front bumper insert between fog lights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kenmac

Car
2003 S500L Bright Silver 744
On my E55 both slotted covers next to the fog lights (I presume one covers tow hook) are missing...are they AMG specific or will stock ones fit.
Cheers
Ken

AMG specific I'm afraid and consequently with prices to match - £120 each.

P/no. HWA 2108850126 & HWA 2108850226.

Cheers Coalville
WOW !!!!!!...but needs must & I suppose if I want an E55 I've got to pay the price.
If I want a cheap project I should've bought a fiesta lol

Hi Kenmac,

I had a similar issue with an old e200, I just made a cardboard template, cut out shape on some waste plastic sprayed with holts spray and stuck in with grey roofing mastic ...has stayed in ok for last 12 months

all the best Peter

Hi Kenmac,

I had a similar issue with an old e200, I just made a cardboard template, cut out shape on some waste plastic sprayed with holts spray and stuck in with grey roofing mastic ...has stayed in ok for last 12 months

all the best Peter

He is an AMG owner!:ban:

Tony.

Have you thought about using black mesh, like on the facelift E55 might look "different", but still I think better as it would still allow air flow. Loads on ebay.

I'm sure it'd be just as economical, require less materials & effort than the previous suggestion.

Hey Kenmac, I'm in the same boat!

I managed to find the passenger side one (the one with the temperature sensor in it), but the drivers one has evaded me for the better part of 2 years now.

A few months ago, another one came up on eBay, I jumped on it even though described as not in good condition. 40 quid. Bargain. Arrived, and it's the same side as the one I already had. Bugger.

So, I've got a spare in not good condition (basically has a screw in it to hold it on!) but it cost me 30 quid, so it's 30 quid if you want it. Oh, and it's green.

I would try th mesh, should give a fresh look, can't look any worse than the hole that is there

Hey Kenmac, I'm in the same boat!

I managed to find the passenger side one (the one with the temperature sensor in it), but the drivers one has evaded me for the better part of 2 years now.

A few months ago, another one came up on eBay, I jumped on it even though described as not in good condition. 40 quid. Bargain. Arrived, and it's the same side as the one I already had. Bugger.

So, I've got a spare in not good condition (basically has a screw in it to hold it on!) but it cost me 30 quid, so it's 30 quid if you want it. Oh, and it's green.

Yep I'm after the passenger side, colour not a problem. :thumb:

Yep I'm after the passenger side, colour not a problem. :thumb:

No Problem, pm me your address and I'll stick in the post next week when back in UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom