w210 estate 2000 rear storage bins & Manual

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noneleft

Car
2000 e280 Estate
Hey,

I have an e280 2k year - so is either a w210 or an s210 depending on who I talk to - anyway in the rear estate part on either side are two small flip down storage bin things - about 6 inches square - anyone know what the part number is for them or what they are called please?

Also speaking to Haynes - they don't have a manual nor are they planning on doing a manual anytime soon - Anybody know of one?

I found this - Mercedes E-Class W210 & W211 Petrol 2000-2006 Workshop Manual MBEP6WH NEW | eBay

Which as the chap says is "this manual covers the mechanical and electrical parts of the car for servicing and repairs but does not have a bodywork section like say a Haynes manual." Which is a good start, but anyone know of anything for the bodywork?

I think, if yours is a seven seater, you mean the cup holders?

I think he meant the side panel that opens out that for storage/ access for changing bulbs.

Sorry don't have the part number.

I think he meant the side panel that opens out that for storage/ access for changing bulbs.

Sorry don't have the part number.

They are rather more than 6 inches square.

Hi,

they 'could' be cup holders - the covers were missing/ripped off, when I got the car and yes a seven seater - No not the side panels as such.

Noneleft said:
Hi,

they 'could' be cup holders - the covers were missing/ripped off, when I got the car and yes a seven seater - No not the side panels as such.

They would be cup holders....

Is it 185 in the pic?

If so, part number is A2108100514 7C45

BRACKET:
WHEEL ARCH,REAR RIGHT,WITH FOLDING SEAT

11.jpg

Hi,

Yes indeed it is!

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom