W210 estate rear seatbelt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mikemoss

Car
E320 estate
Lifting up the squab has pulled the black plastic cover apart on one of the rear seat belts in my W210 estate - the bit that the belt clips into. My attempts to glue the thing back together are failing, has anyone else had this problem and is it possible to renew just the housing, rather than the whole seat belt?

I wouldn't glue anything back together that is part of the seatbelt system ! I'd get it replaced. I'm sure the belt holder (I assume the bit thats bolted to the rear seat, rather than the belt itself) is replaceable - if you look closely, it probably even has a part number on it !

S.

pics please!

The middle belt in the back of my e320 estate has jammed with the rear back rest part of the seat in the dow position and I cannot get the rear seat configuration back in place du to the tightness off the seatbelt. Has anyone either experienced this or know the remidy to repair the problem

mac1997 said:
The middle belt in the back of my e320 estate has jammed with the rear back rest part of the seat in the dow position and I cannot get the rear seat configuration back in place du to the tightness off the seatbelt. Has anyone either experienced this or know the remidy to repair the problem

same request as above - pics please but can you get at the mounting point for the seat belt and undo the bolts?

I'll make any other suggestions once I've seen pics of the "damage" :)

Andy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom