W210 Facelift Driver Door Mirror Glass

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ShinyF1

MB Enthusiast
Car
2012 Audi S5 Cab, 2000 E320 CDI Estate [now gone] , 2010 Mini Cooper Convertible
I've trawled around for one of these and do not want to resort to the Halfords 'stick on over broken original' option. I'm not fussed about auto-dimming.

Also interested in a passenger door mirror unit [I have the glass and the cover] if anyone can help.

Thanks

Sean

Hi,
You can get the glass from Euro Car parts, though pattern is very good you can actually see where the MB pt. No.s have been scratched out, you could on mine anyway.
They can also supply the auto dimming type.

I've trawled around for one of these and do not want to resort to the Halfords 'stick on over broken original' option. I'm not fussed about auto-dimming.

Also interested in a passenger door mirror unit [I have the glass and the cover] if anyone can help.

Thanks

Sean
try gsf

Hi,
You can get the glass from Euro Car parts, though pattern is very good you can actually see where the MB pt. No.s have been scratched out, you could on mine anyway.
They can also supply the auto dimming type.

Sadly not at the moment, just the pocket emptying autodimmer. Nothing on the website so might actually pick up the phone

sean, is you passenger side mirror a folding one, or not

Sorry the folding one is a drivers side and its a pre facelift/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom