W210 Full E55 AMG black leather interior

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fishmk1

Car
E55 AMG (W210) '98
Excellent condition
Removed from my old E55 AMG
Electric heated front and rear seats, black leather (the best option IMO better than most of the Designo two-tone leather)
No rips or tears, very minimal wear on bolster etc.
I'm fussy and it was good enough for me!
All wood trim including dashboard
Ashtray
Gear gaiter surround and electric window switches
Centre console with armrest
4 door cards with pockets etc. all complete
Carpets if required
Everything included this is basically a complete interior
No steering wheel sorry I had to swap it for the one on my new E55 after whatever I had on my hands on the way back from the garage had an adverse effect on it
Airbags have gone off so the airbag flap has blown open on passenger side of the dash but I can supply the dash if yours doesn't match and like I say all the matching wood from the dashboard will be included anyway
I have lost my storage space so quick sale required
Hence best offer over £200
Pictures to follow or on request

Thank you for your interest

I will go and take some pictures this evening :)

Here they are, warts and all lol They're stacked high up so had to stand on various objects to get these photos not trying to hide anything they really are mint.

ForumRunner_20160218_134412.jpg

ForumRunner_20160218_134423.jpg

ForumRunner_20160218_134438.jpg

Dashboard not available now my friend who bought the car has narrowed and shortened the floorpan to fit a Vauxhall VX4/90 shell over the top (search VX AMG project on Facebook if you're interested) and he's been messing about cutting the ends off the dash to try and make it fit. He's still got the wood though.

Could you get postage cost to cork
Ireland if good I might take ASAP

You're looking at two pallets I would have thought, whatever that costs I don't know. Plus a large drink for making me put it on pallets and wrap it LOL

Let me know if you're interested.

Anyone else first £200 takes it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom