W210 GPS aerial Stub and Gasket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cabvw

Car
W210 E55 AMG
Chaps

Mine has broken off, is there a replacement for the stub and base gasket for the GPS arerial on the roof?

I've seen a few on the usa ebay site but just wanted to know if they can be sourced in the uk?

Thanks for the help on advance.

Cabvw

Yup you can buy just the gasket and the stub antenna as a replacement kit on their own heres the part number:

A210 827 0031 KIT

Has anyone ordered one of these kits recently?

Just wondering on approx cost, and what it contains? Do you get a new gasket and the rubber aerial stub?

Cheers,

Will

I bought a cover with aerial off ebay back in Sept time, I called up my MB dealers who told me to get the seal which connects it to your car would be around £140 as it is only avaible as a complete unit.

Chaps

I phoned MB parts and no such number, the kit includes the rubber stub and a base gasket.

Supplied from the states at a cost of $60 dollers. Must be a cheaper place for a bit of rubber?

Cabvw

Thanks Gurpz - looks like this is the cheapest I’m going to get these bits so I’m going to take the plunge.

I'll feed back with regards to quality and fitment.

Cheers

Cabvw

Thanks for the update - would be interested to know what the quality is like as I need a new one for mine too :)

Cheers,

Will

Any joy? :)

I bought a similar kit from the states a couple of years ago. Quality is fine, the seal is easy to fit the the antenna stub is a little harder.

Chaps

A quick feedback after buying this kit, as akash has said the stub was a little hard to fit in but with a bit of soap and hard pull, in it went into its place. The gasket was a perfect fit too.

Kit was bought from german ebay under Mercedes Dachantenne,GPS Antenne. This was a quick delivery and cost me £39 including postage.

Any more info let me know.

Cabvw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom