w210 Mobile 1 AMG Engine Sticker

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cabvw

Car
W210 E55 AMG
Chaps

I've got this missing from my engine bay, does anybody have the part number so i can source it from MB.

I've found one on ebay but he wants £15 which way to much...i think?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Cabvw :D

The Mercedes Benz ///AMG Mobil 1 sticker is Part No: A2025840238 and it is.......36p!

Yep just seen his ebay listing. The £11.80 and £3 postage one? Yep use the part number I gave you!

thanks for the part number! I thought it was overpriced for a sticker.

There may be an issue though! It looks like its no longer made. So not sure if you can order it. Let us know!

There may be an issue though! It looks like its no longer made. So not sure if you can order it. Let us know!
I think cars still come with an AMG / Mobil1 sticker so if the original 202 item is NLA there is bound to be a replacement. I have one floating about somewhere that I think is for a 220.

It appears the new AMG cars dont mate. I checked on a C63 and there is nothing listed.

If it's the same as the CLK one, the revised part number you want is A220 584 30 38

DSC05454.jpg

£2.27 from Mercedes-Benz Parts, Inchcape

Bit cheaper than eBay! :)

Will

Mobil1, a mobile is something you make calls with. Sure you didnt look at a mobile on ebay. :D

Last edited:
Hi there all, I also had the mobil 1 sticker missing and have just ordered from Inchcape, many thanks for this info.

There is one other thing I need to know. does anyone have the part number for the two stickers on the slam panel each side just above the lights? they are red white and black?

Many thanks

Hi thanks for the info, its strange as I was on the phone to Inchcape parts when I ordered the AMG sticker but he couldn't find the lights sticker either. I believe he was looking at the same info you supplied. It doesn't seem to be listed. Must be common sticker to all W208 Mercs of the era Circa 2000. Hope someone on here also has a W208 CLK55 or similar car and could take a close up photo.

Cheers

Hoping that Will who posted the original photo above might know or take a close up photo of red white and black sticker on slam panel above the head lights.

Appears to be a guide sign for headlamps Non Xenon. I don't have Xenon lights. Not listed on link posted.

Think I might have worked it out. It seems that these headlight guide stickers are warnings for people who have Xenon lights fitted. Think it says warning Hot or something similar. Seeing as I don't have Xenons that may explain why I don't have these stickers? if someone can confirm. Part number is A1298172820 for this sticker.
The lights in the picture Will posted above look to have Xenon lights.

Looks like the sticker here number 210

http://mb.ilcats.ru/part/class/1/ccode/1/cat/66E/type/170/subtype/444/group/58/subgr/050

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom