W210 Multifunction Avantgarde Steering Wheel

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Its from Dronsfields so it will include lashings of oil, break fluid, diesel and other liquids coated on it

looks good at the price, but the wood at the bottom has some major scratches.

He says "it will polish out" but is there anyone who refurbs steering wheels? I know Nav aka KLP 92 had his steering wheel darkened, but no doubt it'll be at a cost for repair

from dronsfields wouldnt touch it if it was free

i guess any laquer polisher/machine would do the job.... depends how deep the scratches are.

whats so bad about Dronsfield???

Thats because it was an extra option to get the matching wood on the steering wheel.

Indeed, IIRC it was a £200+ factoy option and still costs that much to buy new !

Indeed, IIRC it was a £200+ factoy option and still costs that much to buy new !

I believe they're £500ish new. Should be able to repair the lacquer for £30-40.

Even better bargain then :eek:

i would have considered bidding if i had got my W210 but at the moment i dont know what colour it will be or what type of wood it will have!! :mad: i'm sure another will come along at the right price!!

Same steering wheel as mine. It was a bargain at that price.

Avantgarde6.jpg

Hey High-Lo, a little off topic but I was wondering while looking at your pic, whether those speakers in your doors opposite the mirrors could be retrofitted to a W202?

Hey High-Lo, a little off topic but I was wondering while looking at your pic, whether those speakers in your doors opposite the mirrors could be retrofitted to a W202?

W210 door frames are a different size to the W202 so it wouldnt fit.

Those are the tweeters part of 3 way component speaker system which the W202 would not have space for. If your looking for some speaker upgrades for your W202 the best you can do would be to get a 2 way component system for the front.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom