W210 Offset?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave K

Car
E320 CDi (W210)
Does anyone know what the offset is for the W210? I'm finally getting around to looking at new wheels. I fancy some AMG star's (or anything easy to clean) but I have my doubts about replicas. Any opinions anyone?

David,

In think the 210 is a 34-37 offset like the C and CLK, They all fit each other... I know this as I have CLK rims on my C Class..

Try Paul @ Montys, he has reps and pukka AMG's

The replica's are very good nowadays, Most are of good german quality and have a good quality finish much like the originals but at a fraction of the cost....

Originally posted by Wheelie
The replica's are very good nowadays, Most are of good german quality and have a good quality finish much like the originals but at a fraction of the cost....

Well, not exactly a small fraction though, my genuine wheels weren't much more expensive than reps, and the reps don't always come in the same sizes, the widths were especially limited.

Dave,

In 17" and 18" the offset is usually 31 - 37; some 7.5 x 16 wheels are 41, according to the MB/AMG alloy brochure.

Hope this helps :)

Last edited:
Shude, how much did yours cost?!!?

I can pick up a set of brand new 8Jx18" replica rims for £380...;)

Thanks for the info chaps.

Greg - I spoke to Paul @ Monty's and he's sorted me out with some nice AMG Star replicas. Very helpful and friendly :) . Good recomendation - many thanks. I did tell them that it was you who pointed them me in their direction so hopefully you've built up some more brownie points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom