W210 original cup holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ebay Seller 'Musyoka' has a lot of cool stuff, but its usually very overpriced ....

I have been tempted by some of his things but refuse to allow myself to be ripped off...

EG .... he was selling the w124 side indicator surrounds for £19.99 for the pair ( just the surrounds mind .... 2 small bits of chrome)....

After chatting to Andy_k , he pointed me in the direction of a chap that sells the whole indicator assembly, lense, coloured bulb, and chrome surrounds all in for £13 for the pair .....

Caveat Emptor.....

mark.t said:
did you pay the full price :cool: but even :cool: er is its only £20 quid from dealer
Are they really just £20 from a stealer?

aka$h said:
Are they really just £20 from a stealer?

Anyone have the part number?

tell them what car you have ...if its high level or low level arm rest and bobs your uncle £20 notes from MB BLACKPOOL :D :bannana:

Didn't know there was a high and low console... whats the difference? (besides the obvious)

His auction is incorrect anyways , its a different cupholder for W210 and W202

Yep, just received it and its very very similar, almost fits - but not quite!

I've emailed him to return it, and suggested he change the description as its an easy mistake to make.

Madferrit said:
Didn't know there was a high and low console... whats the difference? (besides the obvious)

you don't have to return the right one :D ......not sure but MB Blackpool need to know ....mines a high level

High-level indicates armrest between the front seats. If you're still in doubt you could supply your VIN :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom