W210 Painted Door Handles - Any Colour!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

OCKlasse

Can anyone help a fellow Yank find some painted door handles for his ride? Thanks :D

IMG_5366.jpg

Why not just the paint the existing ones yourself or get them painted

Be nice !! :)

Is it riding on air or just slammed on normal springs ?

I think you can order the handles from MB ...

Nice car, like the crystal lights ... :rock: would think about blinking mirrors too !!

Nice car, like the crystal lights ... :rock: would think about blinking mirrors too !!
I think it is amazingly clean, but feel that it would be more comfortable if it had some tyres on it

It's a hydraulic suspension. Next week I am having my power folding / blinking mirrors installed :bannana:. As far as the ride quality, it is actually much nicer than stock because of the hydraulics; I am running something called accumulators which my allows me to utilize 10 inches in front and 12 inches in the rear of complete travel within the suspension.

Breakers will seldom take them off as they sell the doors complete.

You can get them from MB

My local dealership here in Orange County, CA is not very helping in my search for some, as are breakers as you have mentioned. I know that the availability on parts such as these are much more common in Europe, hence why I asked you. :eek:

Hi mate ,

Your car is a W202 not a W210 ( thats the bug eyed E class ) ... try this thread - http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2281&highlight=handle+part+number

You fill in the ####'s with your paint code ....

Not sure if North American part numbers are the same as British part numbers though ....

H

Last edited:
Hi mate ,

Your car is a W202 not a W210 ( thats the bug eyed E class ) ... try this thread - http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=2281&highlight=handle+part+number

You fill in the ####'s with your paint code ....

Not sure if North American part numbers are the same as British part numbers though ....

H

The reason why I need W210 ones is because no W202 ever came with painted handles (in America, anyway), and my colour was not used on the facelifted W210 model.

Thanks for the link by the way!

Last edited:
Hey nice whip! Guess that colour hides the OC dust well. I'm in Fullerton!

You tried... Duval Motors?

Front Handles $42.90 each

Rear Handles $31.20 each

P&P is $8ish, they're a bit slow on the delivery but cheap, make sure you give them ther colour code you want as the site specifies colours but just to check if they can do the one you want!

Btw are you a brit/yank/expat? I ask because you spelt 'colour' the right way :D

Last edited:
Hey nice whip! Guess that colour hides the OC dust well. I'm in Fullerton!

You tried... Duval Motors?

Front Handles $42.90 each

Rear Handles $31.20 each

P&P is $8ish, they're a bit slow on the delivery but cheap, make sure you give them ther colour code you want as the site specifies colours but just to check if they can do the one you want!

Btw are you a brit/yank/expat? I ask because you spelt 'colour' the right way :D

Thanks for the links! Are far as being a Brit, I am not. I just did not want to seem to like a stereotypical American idiot ;)

What I need to figure out is what to do about the infrared receivers...:crazy:

Those two for the front door handles you will have to get painted from a bodyshop I guess. Are the blinking mirrors the W210 ones aswell ?

I have the the W210 colour coded handles on the C43.

It's a hydraulic suspension. Next week I am having my power folding / blinking mirrors installed :bannana:. As far as the ride quality, it is actually much nicer than stock because of the hydraulics; I am running something called accumulators which my allows me to utilize 10 inches in front and 12 inches in the rear of complete travel within the suspension.

I don't think you get them Stateside, but that's exactly the suspension that Citroen cars use for all their medium and upper ranges.

Works very well.

Does yours settle down or does it have an anti sink valve, and how long are the suspension spheres designed to last?

It would be interesting to see pics of how the rams mount into the suspension componets.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom