w210 pre-face lift wings on a face lift model

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

320Alan

Car
2004 e320 CDI Estate
I have a golf ball sized rust hole in my drivers wing so need to replace it I have seen a few on ebay but some are either rusty or wrong colour or wrong side. I have seen a seller that has a pair of pre-facelift wings in the right colour for less than a pattern part what I'm worried about is wiring in the indicator as I know the electrics can be sensitive, also will they actually fit and line up or am I better just waiting for the right ones to pop up

They won't fit, they are a different shape and size.

As above...totally different. It aint rocket science. Tip: find photos of a pre facelift and a face lift...have a very very quick glance and see why they will not fit...unless you want to replace the front bumper, lights and do a bit of welding.

But new pattern parts from ECP and save yourself a world of pain...and they are galvanised.

Last edited:
I'm prob gona get a new one but thought if I can get a good pair pre painted for less and fit them myself even with a bit of wiring would be easier. I'm not sure how long I will be keeping this car so don't want to dump huge amounts of money in new wings and painting for it to dump it's gear box or something else expensive. Cheers guys

Look on eBay for the wings or try searching for 'W210 E Class breaking spares' on eBay again. Bound to be someone breaking a 210 with good condition wings.

Look on eBay for the wings or try searching for 'W210 E Class breaking spares' on eBay again. Bound to be someone breaking a 210 with good condition wings.

There's no such thing...rust free facelift wings for a w210.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom