w210 rear silencer

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gadget1960

Car
Suzuki GSXR 1000
Can anyone recommend / know of a rear silencer that will fit my W210 E240 without the need to hack the bodywork or rest of the exhaust system about?
The silencer I have on there at the moment is the standard MB (hidden under the valance ) type so no tail pipes showing.
Would like something with a bit more sound and along the lines of a twin oval as per AMG 55, can't seem to find anything that is a direct fit on any of the usual auction sites.
Anyone know of a supplier / fitter near Canterbury Kent?

Have one made or have a look on german E bay I have seen some Quad Pipe Rear silencers on there bound to need some fettling but probably cheaper adapting than having a custom Cant remember the german for exhaust but you can search then use the google translate Input W210 and the german for exhaust / silencer and something should come up

Have one made or have a look on german E bay I have seen some Quad Pipe Rear silencers on there bound to need some fettling but probably cheaper adapting than having a custom Cant remember the german for exhaust but you can search then use the google translate Input W210 and the german for exhaust / silencer and something should come up

Cheers for that, I think the German for exhaust is Auspuf or something like that.
Anyway, just found a company fairly near me called 'powerflow' and they seem to fabricate exhaust systems for just about any car on the planet so going to give them a call and see whats what. :thumb:

keep us posted with the results

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom