W210/S210 E320 CDI Avantgarde 7 seater Estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maddog

Due to impending arrival of a new car my Mercedes is for sale, I am away over the easter weekend but after then the car will be available for viewing near Newbury Berks , can provide more pics on request

Mercedes Avantgarde E Class Estate E320 CDI Automatic (7 seater)

Mot – July 2009 will supply with 12 months mot if i get time
Tax – May 2009

The E320 CDI has a 3.2 litre 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine and 5 speed tiptronic gearbox it produces 194hp and 470nm (346ft kbs) of torque , it will easily achieve 40+ mpg on a decent trip I tend to average 34.5mpg day to day.

First registered June 2001 Its was pre-registered by the dealer and I bought in October ‘01 so one owner for 7+ years , excellent documentation, every service receipt and almost a receipt for every penny spent on the car plus all the mot's and full MBSH. Its been a well loved and cherished family car and will be missed.

It has covered just under 70,000 miles and is in exceptional condition. It last had a service in Oct 08 at 64k its serviced using the ASSYST intervals which the car works out itself based on usage normally goes to about 18,000 miles but I service at 14,000k normally. The car needs for nothing , everything works and no expense has been spared in its upkeep. This car also has the factory dog guard and load cover, all 5 headrests and two keys

Like many of these cars it has been subject to rust repairs by Mercedes under the excellent Mobilo-life warranty which covers rust repairs for 30 years as well as including free breakdown cover by approved MB engineers.

MB have replaced the front crossmember, both front wings and repaired the rear arches, door frames and tailgate lock area, this is all documented in the records and is independantly warranted for 2 more years.

The car is HPI clear never been on finance or in an accident

The car has a very good standard specification and had extensive options fitted from new

Standard items

Front and passenger airbag, side impact airbags and curtain airbags
Brake assist, ESP and ABS
Cruise control with speed limit function
Multifunction steering wheel
Front and rear electric windows and electric/folding door mirrors (drivers side mirror has auto dim)
Auto dimming rear view mirror
Adjustable steering wheel
Dual zone air con
Rear wash wipe
Rain sensing wiper
Headlamp wash
Self levelling rear suspension
Birds eye maple wood trim
Multi function display
6 Cd changer
Heated windscreen washers
Remote central locking w alarm

Additonal Options

Full leather interior
Electric seats with memory function
Built in child booster seats (rare option)
7 seat option (rear seats in boot fold flat when not in use)
Lingutronic (voice operation for phone and stereo)
Heated front seats
Sports pack
17” Alloy wheels
Phone pre wiring kit for Nokia 6210
BOSE audio upgrade

Other options I have added

Comand Sat Nav/Stereo with Aux/ipod connection (retro-fitted 2008)
Viseeo Bluetooth adapter (allows phones to connect to the on board car kit via bluetooth)
Bosal removable towbar with single electrics
Tinted windows (easily removable if required)
AMG Replica wheels
Full stainless steel exhaust system with lifetime warranty

Other items included

Hatchbag tailored boot liner
Audio 10 stereo and other dashboard parts removed for Comand upgrade
The original 5 spoke Mercedes alloy wheels
Spare set of factory floor mats

merc12.jpg

P1000183.jpg

P1000190.jpg

6893.jpg

6897.jpg

6900.jpg

6902.jpg

£6950 ono

Ooops just realised interior shot is pre Comand upgrade

P1010087.jpg

Pic of the built in booster seats

P1010088.jpg

Pics of the file of history I have on the car

P1010089.jpg

P1010090.jpg

The price is negotiable but cars like this are very few and far between and I feel its been priced accordingly (time will tell) it would be nice if the car would go to another enthusiast

couple more pics i've just taken

A better one of the comand

P1010164.jpg

The Viseeo bluetooth module/phone kit reloacted in the armrest along with addition 12v feed and aux connector

P1010163.jpg

Another of the engine

P1010162.jpg

As of today it now has a fresh 12 months MOT , only real advise was tracking causing uneven wear on tyres so the tracking has now also been done

All tyres 235/45/17 ZR Goodyear Eagle F1 and all have 4mm of depth

Sold within hours of going on autotrader

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom