W210/S210 Suspension Questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lenoxbirt85

Car
honda
I just bought this wagon as a daily dog hauler/bike carrier/fun project and comfy cruiser. The front shocks have reached the end of their life, so I would like to replace them and lower the car at the same time...ideally without removing the self leveling rear. I'm also not interested in cutting springs. From what I've read, I could get H&R sport springs, some Bilstein shocks up front, and then just adjust the leveling valve for the rear.

Is there any reason this won't work? Should I do something different? What model shocks would be good for the front of the car on lowering springs?

I just bought this wagon as a daily dog hauler/bike carrier/fun project and comfy cruiser. The front shocks have reached the end of their life, so I would like to replace them and lower the car at the same time...ideally without removing the self leveling rear. I'm also not interested in cutting springs. From what I've read, I could get H&R sport springs, some Bilstein shocks up front, and then just adjust the leveling valve for the rear. 10.0.0.0.1

Is there any reason this won't work? Should I do something different? What model shocks would be good for the front of the car on lowering springs?
issue got solved!!

What was the solution? Could be helpful to others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom