W210 Space Saver Wheel?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

blicky_1

Car
BMW F10 520d M-Sport
Hi all,

As many of you know from other threads I am having LPG fitted next week (loosing spare wheel area) and wondered if there was a space saver wheel available for the W210??

Or does anyone know of any other make that will fit?? They seem to sell on ebay for around £20 but not sure what other manufacturer uses the merc stud pattern??

Any help would be appreciated :)

There is no space-saver for the W210.

I just looked up the spare wheel on the SLK (which is a comedy width space-saver)

A1704000100 : spare wheel
A1704010170 : bolts

The bolts used to have a 210 part number, which I like ;)

The W210 and R170 can share wheels and take the same size tyres. This spare wheel *might* fit a W210, it will certainly bolt-up to the hub on a W210 but I can't guarantee anything else.

hi!
I have some genuine space saver wheels available. I think Shude is correct in suggesting that there isn't an A210.... part. Would you call the office and ask them to check the part numbers for you? 01980670321.
Chris Murray

Why don't you just keep a tube of tyre sealant in the boot instead? Some manufactuers now supply these new, instead of a space saver.

PJ

Murray Systems said:
hi!
I have some genuine space saver wheels available. I think Shude is correct in suggesting that there isn't an A210.... part. Would you call the office and ask them to check the part numbers for you? 01980670321.
Chris Murray

Any ideas on price Chris??

imadoofus said:
Why don't you just keep a tube of tyre sealant in the boot instead? Some manufactuers now supply these new, instead of a space saver.

PJ

I did think of that but this is only good for a slow puncture, If you hit a kerb or something in the road and it takes a chunk out of your tyre you will be stuffed! :crazy:

When I purchased my w203 it had come from Germany as it was a nato car, and so had no spare wheel, just a can of self seal inflatable. The main dealer had to order a spare wheel, wheel carrier and steel wheel bolts. It allways makes me laugh, not, considering how much you are paying for these cars, you get a steel wheel spare even if you have alloys. :bannana:

nigel cross said:
When I purchased my w203 it had come from Germany as it was a nato car, and so had no spare wheel, just a can of self seal inflatable. The main dealer had to order a spare wheel, wheel carrier and steel wheel bolts. It allways makes me laugh, not, considering how much you are paying for these cars, you get a steel wheel spare even if you have alloys. :bannana:
Please read!

http://mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=8482

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom