W210 W124 16" ET41 8 hole alloys - winter wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pimpdriver

Car
2002 W210 Elegance Estate
I have a set of the allegedly rare 16" W210 alloys, in ET41 offset, and they are supposed to fit the W124 without any arch mods, to give your car bigger wheels, without losing the OEM look. They are date stamped 1998. I can't make out the part number.

Currently have bubbling paint, and have been kerbed, but would be fine for winter wheels as they are, or if you refurbed them (I paid about £60 a corner in Swindon last year) they would set your W124 off a treat.

Come with centre caps!

There are tyres, but they are all crap make and 1 is flat, and the others are worn to minimum, so are just on wheels to protect them for transit.

I bought them by accident of ebay (the 2002 W210 alloys I won were sent, but the courier "lost them in transit", so the seller sent me another set without me seeing them).

A similar set on ebay are currently for sale for £200, I would like £150 ono.

Apparently they can be couriered for £31 next day.

Collect from Calne, Wiltshire, or I work in North Bristol.

Couriering will take a few days, due to work commitments etc.

Photos to be uploaded when photobucket behaves itself.

Last edited:
Would you be willing to post pictures of all four or five just so I can see the condition of the wheel.

These are 7 or 71/2" wide...??

Any chance of a shot of the part number/s please - even if they are "lost" in the casting process I may be able to decipher something...??

Can you see the one picture? I can't see it on my iphone.

7.5j.

If you pm your email address I can send more photos over.

On my photobucket account it is only showing 2 photos after 1 day!

Still for sale, open to offers.

Buy them, stick in garage, be "the man" with 16s on your W124 bad ass pimpin......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom