W210 Wagon rear belt problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cobogol

Car
W209 320 CDI; S210 320 CDI
Hello,
I have a problem with the rear belt of my wagon, it don´t go down. It seems like something is broken in the rear belt system.
Anybody could help me with the instructions of dissambled it?
Thnks in advanced mates

Which belt, there could be 5 rear belts depending on options

if as i suspect it is the seats behind the front two then have you folded rear seats lately? cos if they are not put back properly then the belts will not work . to fix this pull rear handel up ( the one on the top of the backrest) fold backrest forward a bit then forcfully slam it back (make sure the belt is not in the way asthe seatback will not clip in the lock) if you see some red below the handel then the seat is not in the locked position and you need to do it again.

if as i suspect it is the seats behind the front two then have you folded rear seats lately? cos if they are not put back properly then the belts will not work . to fix this pull rear handel up ( the one on the top of the backrest) fold backrest forward a bit then forcfully slam it back (make sure the belt is not in the way asthe seatback will not clip in the lock) if you see some red below the handel then the seat is not in the locked position and you need to do it again.
Sorry to highjack the thread but the problem I have is I can't fold the rear seat backrest forward. It did work when I 1st got the car but now when I go the pull on the handle you mention it doesn't release the backrest. A real pain in the backside as it's the 2-seat part of the split so I can't get the retractable cargo net assembly off & so can't increase the load space at all! I'm thinking a problem with a release cable in the backrest? Any thoughts on this please guys? Cheers :)

Hello, the problem is the adjust for height, I can´t do it, it´s blocked on the pilar c. The EPC don´t show a good graphic of the thing I need to take off.
Any help please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom