W210 Widebody

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I like it too , if it didn't have the silly 'faux vents' behind the front wheels , it would be perfect.

That is a lot of money for a 14 year old car. Being unique could mean expensive insurance, and those flared wheel arches look prone to being damaged.
I am not convinced it's a good buy.

Howard said:
I like it too , if it didn't have the silly 'faux vents' behind the front wheels , it would be perfect.

I agree Howard the vents don't add to the look, it would be much better in black or a deep anthracite grey

Insurance and repairs would be interesting

Quite unique I guess . Shame it's not a v8 though.

That works for me, just the vents and the gold rims that let it down.

Arches themselves are cool but the front spoiler/ sill/ bumper 'transition' pieces are awful. Not at all well integrated. Like that sentence in fact.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using MBClub UK

Its far from perfectly fitted but the overall lines are the best I've seen on a W210.

I like it.

Arches aren't rusting either. Yet.

35kg of filler won't rust

I think that's the first W210 I actually do like

Not very keen on it I'd like to see it in a saloon version .
The bumpers could do with a improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Niks, if that's the first W210 you like, but you drive a W124, you have no taste...:devil:

I like it too. The wheels are a bit naff, and personally I'm not hugely keen on the steering wheel or the instrument dials, or the very dark tint on the rear glass, but if it had the AMG engine, I might well end up buying it.

I'm sure insurance would not be a problem; just empty your wallet in the general direction of Adrian Flux...

Last edited:
I think that's the first W210 I actually do like

I agree. I clicked on the link expecting to laugh but I like it too.

124 Versions of it do turn up on ebay Germany

Interesting...

Is it known by a particular name?

The ad states Yanase?... any truth to this?

Would love one for the W124 and the E55...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom