w210

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domswinfield

Hello club.

Have a major problem again with my W210 E320 1996. It is the bloody alarm / immob again, when i arm the system- lock doors both the green and red led lights flash on the door handle and the interior mirror - the alarm siren then sounds/lights flash. I then unlock the car and the light and siren still go. Have now switched off the siren but cannot start the car......HELP....What can I do...

Dominic

There are a few things you need to check.

1stly try your other key.

After locking your car do the LED's continue to flash RED and GREEN? or is that only once you have unlocked/armed?

I know a bit about these systems so may be able to help you.

check the leds on the rear view mirror, both red on both sides and both green on both sides, you said the green/red work fine on the door handle.

I can show you how to bypass your alarm but this wont help you as the red/green are infact the imobiliser and not the alarm.

W210 E320 alarm problem

Thanks for the help. The red/green leds flash once you arm and disarm the system but then continue to flash. I have tried the other key and it makes no difference. The siren was the problem every 30 seconds, but I have switched it off with the MB supplied key, the immobiliser is operating - the vehicle will not start,
Any Ideas, it is a nightmare with no wheels!!!!!

Dominic:(

Re: W210 E320 alarm problem

Originally posted by domswinfield
Thanks for the help. The red/green leds flash once you arm and disarm the system but then continue to flash.I have tried the other key and it makes no difference. The siren was the problem every 30 seconds, but I have switched it off with the MB supplied key, the immobiliser is operating - the vehicle will not start,
Any Ideas, it is a nightmare with no wheels!!!!!

Dominic:(
I have tried the other key and it makes no difference.

It may be a faulty Rear view mirror then,

are you near London? you can swap with mine if you like to see if it works...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom