W210_OM606_Evry_Mod

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Happy to say it all worked as expected :D
Managed to set the POT around 3.7kohms for this morning on my way to work and to program Arduino to close the circuit at 1.6V MAP values... This setting would kick in between 1600-1750RPM, with no black smoke but good acceleration :)
Only issue i've noticed was with the MAP values hitting the 1.6V at idle which would open/close the circuit very very fast(my relay was going crazy)... Leaving work i've set the value at 1.75V which fixed the idle issue, this time kicking in around 1800-1900RPM with no smoke.
Did another run this evening with 2.7V POT value which seams to kick in even faster in the RPM range(around 1500-1600) at same MAP value of 1.75V... First pull did get a puff of smoke in the rear-view mirror(engine was half way warmed) but the next few tries did not noticed much... acceleration wise, with this setting...i would say even better :D
Will see again tomorrow(during day light) how it pulls and the amount of smoke it leaves behind... if it'll be too much, will raise the MAP values to 1.85/1.9V to see the results...
Only general aspect noticed was the engine temp being lower than usual(mine usually sits right under 80° line)... Anyone had the same behavior !?

Attachments

• 2017307165623.jpg
    2017307165623.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 16
I remember seeing that round connector, on the opposite side of the engine, where the fuse box is; the red marked area is the one i remember seeing and the yellow one is the harness going to ECU box...I always was under the impression that the signal needs to be modified from the pump going to ECU... The one going to round connector seems to be going somewhere under the air-box and lost its track after...thoughts being that that part of the harness is just taking the power supply and ends somewhere in the fuse box...
So where did you splice in ? The round connector in red or the box circled in yellow?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom