W211 16" Rucha Alloys on W210 E220 CDI Elegance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neihig

Car
E220 CDI
Hi All,

After having problems trying to get my staggered 16" CLK Cygnus alloys to work on my W210 (ABS, BAS & ESP malfunctions due to differant tyre sizes - 205 55 R16's front and 225 50 R16's rear) I decided to bid, and have won some W211 16" Rucha's off ebay.

I've not long got back from collecting them. They have Continental 225 55 R16 tyres all round with about 4-5mm tread, except one which is 3-4mm. The alloys themselves are reasonably good, two i'm happy with, two could do with a refurb at a later date, but nothing serious, just some cosmetic disimilar metal or salt erosion? around the bolt holes. The good thing is I won them for £155.

I'm going to order bolt pack 4 tomorrow which I believe is all I need to make them fit?

Was a bit worried about that 'low bolt' under the front arches but from reading the posts it doesn't seem to cause a problem...looks close though!?!!

Any reassurances so I can try and get a decent nights sleep!!!???!!!!!!

Wheel spec of the W211 Rucha are 16x7.5" ET42 all round.

According to alloywheelsdirect tyre size for the above size and width should be 215/55/R16 on a W210. ET should be 41, ET42 is only 1mm closer to the hub so should be fine.

Alloy Wheels Direct Ltd | Fitting Chart Index

Last edited:
Thanks npuk.

I will probably replace tyres with 215 55 R16's when due, but hoping thats not too soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom