W211 18'' Wheels required

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maza

Car
Mercedes E280 CDI
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a set of 18'' wheels for my E280. Has anyone have or know someone who sell any? The ones I am after is the staggered one fitted on the E280 Sport model.
Thanks

Attachments

• mercedes-e280-cdi-sport-465510375-2.jpg
    mercedes-e280-cdi-sport-465510375-2.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 11
Have you tried First Aid wheels online or Alloy wheel exchange , you might be able to swap your current set and pay a bit extra ?

Thanks W1ghty. I had a look but they haven't got anything in stock. Maybe someone might come forward sooner or later.

Thanks W1ghty. I’ve seen the last ones on eBay, very nice but I was looking for something a bit more affordable.
thanks again.

Thanks W1ghty. I’ve seen the last ones on eBay, very nice but I was looking for something a bit more affordable.
thanks again.
Buddy , First Aid wheels have a number of “exchange sets of those 18” wheels , price from £396 . They do offer to exchange different wheels for them , you just have to pay a bit extra .

I’m in the process of swapping my set of w212 18 wheels at First Aid wheels and couldn’t recommend them more. Brilliant customer service. Definitely agree with Wighty that they are worth looking up.

If you wanted to try something a bit different, these: Mercedes GLC 18inch alloy wheels | eBay

look ace on a 211 (see this thread, second picture - I can't copy the file into this one: S211 - Changed the Wheels - Better? | Wheels, Tyres, Brakes & Suspension).

The offsets are all wrong, but they fit fine; I did a few thousand miles on them, on 245/40/18 tyres, and had no problems at all. At £500 with a set of very good Michelin Cross Climates, they seem like a bargain to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom