W211 2007 question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

scorpio stu

Car
E230 Estate 1997
Hi
Just picked up a new to me 2007 w211 320 cdi avant-garde estate. Very impressed so far but it has all the toys other than reversing sensors ?
Very strange.
It has the telephone connection in the arm rest with the removable triangle cover. Can I get an attachment to plug into that and my phone so the phone works in the car ?
I also have a towbar fitted that I want to remove. Is it straight forward or hassle ?
Thanks.

Hi
Just picked up a new to me 2007 w211 320 cdi avant-garde estate. Very impressed so far but it has all the toys other than reversing sensors ?
Very strange.
It has the telephone connection in the arm rest with the removable triangle cover. Can I get an attachment to plug into that and my phone so the phone works in the car ?
I also have a towbar fitted that I want to remove. Is it straight forward or hassle ?
Thanks.
Is the roof visual sensor there for rear sensors ? Maybe a new bumper ?

It has the removable plastic triangle cover which looks like it's a phone connector when you take the cover off. Looking for something that plugs into that one end and other end into my phone.thanks

eBay search MB Bluetooth module or Viseoo and have a read up so you know how it works .
a company called www.commandonline.co.uk are experts in all things MB
This, speak to the above, they will tell you exactly which one you need for the car. I had the Viseoo, in my previous 2007 W211.

Hi,
I bought one of these a month ago for my new to me 06 320 CDi.
Expensive but works a treat with my Samsung S8 and a Mercedes part to boot. Only 3 now left.
I have already responded to your tow bar issue in another post.

Regards Steve..

It has the removable plastic triangle cover which looks like it's a phone connector when you take the cover off. Looking for something that plugs into that one end and other end into my phone.thanks
The Viseo adapter plugs into the connector and connects to the head unit and your 'phone via Bluetooth.

It only streams telephone calls not music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom