W211 320 CDi Angel Tuning Remap

kdh

Car
E Class 320cdi Estate
I thought I read on here about a group of you having a remap from Angel tuning on your 320 CDi's. But I can't find it.

Anyway, has anyone had an Angel tuning remap on their 320 CDi's and would you care to share the results please?

I have a 2004 Estate and the remap shows an increase of bhp of only 35bhp, with torque up 55 lb ft.

Is it worth spending £300?

imprezarb5

Car
Mercedes
i have heard of them , although there are numerous remapping companies out there. do your research, as i am currently doing for my c320 cdi. i will report back any findings.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
If your both based near the midlands i do then the map for £249

Thanks

sixpot

Car
C320 CDi Sport.
i have heard of them , although there are numerous remapping companies out there. do your research, as i am currently doing for my c320 cdi. i will report back any findings.

Interested to hear of your findings too. Please keep us updated.

Harrythedog

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GLC 250 Sport Premium+
I had mine done by Angel Tuning nearly two years ago and quite happy. I understand if you go to their HQ in Oxfordshire it may be cheaper.

OP
OP
K

kdh

Car
E Class 320cdi Estate
Thanks MSL but I'm down South.

Okay forget Angel Tuning - anyone remapped their 320 CD1 to good effect?

Alex Argent

Car
E250 CDi Sport Auto
I thought I read on here about a group of you having a remap from Angel tuning on your 320 CDi's. But I can't find it.

Anyway, has anyone had an Angel tuning remap on their 320 CDi's and would you care to share the results please?

I have a 2004 Estate and the remap shows an increase of bhp of only 35bhp, with torque up 55 lb ft.

Is it worth spending £300?

Link to one of the remapping sessions organised around 3 years ago here: http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/engine/87694-angel-tuning-group-remap-feedback-thread.html

I was one of those - never looked back since. Still the same increase in performance and economy since it was done :bannana:

joecash

Car
S320 CDI
If your both based near the midlands i do then the map for £249

Thanks

Although I don't use Acid's services as my local Indy is excellent, I would if I lived closer to his premises. Acid has many excellent reports on here and nothing negative. If I wanted some tuning done I would definitely use Acid. (Acid you owe me a beer! just joking, BTW I have no connection with him or his business)

OP
OP
K

kdh

Car
E Class 320cdi Estate
Thanks for that link Alex, good of you.

Doesn't seem like it's worth remapping a W211 320CDi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom