w211 320 petrol estate low miles jap import

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The link now goes to it as an auction item, but istr it was in the classifieds somewhere for about £3K. Decent-ish spec, and the updated head unit is a bonus, but no parking sensors. My 2003 S211 heater/aircon controls are not quite the same, and I wonder why MB fitted something different for the Japanese market. Or is that just a cheaper alternative to the full climate control?

Last edited:
I like jap imports a lot but the 3.2 V6 is such a no man’s land engine in that big estate.

The link now goes to it as an auction item, but istr it was in the classifieds somewhere for about £3K. Decent-ish spec, and the updated head unit is a bonus, but no parking sensors. My 2003 S211 heater/aircon controls are not quite the same, and I wonder why MB fitted something different for the Japanese market. Or is that just a cheaper alternative to the full climate control?
Those AC / heater controls are exactly the same as the ones I had in my 2003 E320CDI, I even have the same controls in my 2012 Vito van. Yes I think they're a cheaper alternative as I have digital climate control in my 2006 CLS. I think those 'cheaper' controls are referred to as "analogue".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom