W211 Airmatic still bit low after fitting new

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL03WLY

SUPPORTER
Car
W211 03'
Had my front right air strut replaced with bilstein unit. Its not as bad as before but still a bit low overnight on that one corener. Is there anything that needs to be done after changing struts like a recalibration?

Had my front right air strut replaced with bilstein unit. Its not as bad as before but still a bit low overnight on that one corener. Is there anything that needs to be done after changing struts like a recalibration?
Has the connection on top been checked and the compressor/valve block under the passenger side trim (behind the bumper area but accessed via the inner arch).

You may find it could be a either or having a small weep.
Keep this Thread updated.
Vick

Hi,
After replacement of suspension component such as a strut, there is an auto height calibration procedure that should be run.
At least that is my understanding and was carried out on my car both times when my front struts were replaced.

I’ve done mine on the street and just cycled starting the car 3-4 times to let the compressor run. It seemed happy and had no issues. The sensors themselves are already calibrated and shouldn’t change as far as I’ve researched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom