W211 Amg crank pulley knackered

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

benjy88

Car
E55 AMG
Hi everyone the crank pulley on my e55 has started to separate causing the supercharger belt to come of most of the way and you can see it’s out of line now.

I’ve had a look online for a new one but not had much luck anyone know where to ge a decent branded one from and also how much?

On the vrp’s website it states you can run a 168 crank pulley if you already have a 76mm (I have a 77mm), would this be correct? I’ve read a few posts about people running both but a lot run one or the other.

Thanks

speak to Acid, he may have uprated or standard ones in stock

I’ll give him a bell tomorrow and see what he can do. Hoping I can have a slightly enlarged one aswell so I’ll see what he says. Thanks

Anyone know where to get a crank pulley removal tool, I've tried loads of places? Thank

Anyone know where to get a crank pulley removal tool, I've tried loads of places? Thank

Main dealer parts dept.

Really? I didn’t even think to ask them.

There’s a part number somewhere in this forum too if you dig up some older posts on the subject.

You were correct it's available main dealer, £80 just takes 5 days to arrive. Thanks for your help.

^ £80 for a crank pulley?
Thought they were closer to £600?

Bargain!

I’m guessing that’s for the tool ;)

Ye the tool was 80 I wish the pulley was that. It was about 550 ish in the end I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom