w211 any good

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

digisatman

please help me buy 58plate 211 are they still any good .

Depends what you want to do with it. Quite good road cars apparently. Not so good off road. And fairly useless at winning F1 races compared with models like the SL that have actually been seen leading races for short periods.

As for helping you buy .... you'll have to use your own funds.

Depends what you want to do with it. Quite good road cars apparently. Not so good off road. And fairly useless at winning F1 races compared with models like the SL that have actually been seen leading races for short periods.

lmao!!:bannana:

As a large luxury estate car they have no equal. As a saloon with comfort, performance and excellent ride, they are still equal or better than most. Get the post facelift ones (built 2006 onwards) (2,000 changes were made and some were important). Go to the MB website and use the approved used search tool. Then you get a good 12 month warranty, usually the pick of the best cars (dealers keep the best that come in for part ex and trade the rest), and 30 days to change your mind and switch to another car. Most asking prices will come down £1k or more with a modest haggle. Dealer prices are surprisingly competitive at the moment. Tough times. Good for buyers. Press for a good deal. You will get one. Good luck.

ROFL, LOL, PMSL and indeed LMAO.

I agree with hawk20, as a large luxury estate, there can be no better. I've had mine for three years and enjoyed every minute of it. Great cars!

Had mine 2 years now, and put on 40k mls, and it seems to be getting smoother and quieter to drive, love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom