W211 - B service etc...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Just had my E-class done at MB Preston. Phoned around a bit and was able to barter! (times is hard!)

Ended up with a total of £410 supplying my own oil (Approx £25 for 229.3 - thanks MikeVernon!)

• Full B Service
  • Brake fluid change (car has SBC so apparantly it takes longer)
  • New fuel filter
  • 4 shiny valve caps
  • Mini-valet
OK, not a very low price in comparison to other cars - but it's a MB after all! :)

(Dons hat ready for deluge of posts telling me I am stupid/been ripped off/could have done it cheaper at Hole in'th Wall etc. :D )

Ahhh yes, the sbc fluid change. I could drive to ollie and have mine changed then drive back for less than my dealer wants to charge for that!!

Must get mine done...

Ahhh yes, the sbc fluid change. I could drive to ollie and have mine changed then drive back for less than my dealer wants to charge for that!!

Must get mine done...

Even though I am based in Scotland I am seriously considering giving Olly a go. I'd make a wee holiday out of it, if I were off to Glojo's this weekend, I'd be sorely tempted to make a holiday out of it and get him to service the car.

Dealers are obviously suffering on repairs as well as sales.

Our Citroen bratwagen needs new discs and a rear exhaust box, and without asking the dealer has said they will give a 30% discount on parts and labour.

Steve, did Laura give you the clean carpet option? :D:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom