W211 Brabus K8...Interesting Exhaust tips (eBay)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SL03WLY

SUPPORTER
Car
W211 03'

Didn't know they come like this. Otherwise, not a bad car, looks in good nick and has distronic.

1630520222577.png

You'd think the owner would have had the bonnet badge replaced. A mildly breathed-on, low-mileage E55K for £10K, even with that ludicrous exhaust and those ugly wheels, would be a bargain. At least it's a real Brabus, not just a car with a few Brabus cosmetic parts. I wonder what it will go for?

engine doesn't look right for Brabus K8, as the surge tanks should say BRABUS K8 in red rather than AMG, other than that looks ok, those tips lol

hell of a panel gap on that boot lid and the number plate is not straight lol

Hmmmm.... Maybe it is just a cosmetic Brabus? I've asked the seller to give me the engine number so I can check with Brabus in Germany.

If those Brabus brakes are genuine, didn't Lee have one with them on and they were something stupid like £20k?

If those Brabus brakes are genuine, didn't Lee have one with them on and they were something stupid like £20k?
no pics of them, they may have just painted the standard ones and put Brabus sticker! lol

I thought the massive Alcon kit Brabus fitted was a silver/bronze colour? What little we can see of the caliper appears to be red, which points towards Alps' suggestion.

Hmmmm.... Maybe it is just a cosmetic Brabus? I've asked the seller to give me the engine number so I can check with Brabus in Germany.
Good call on that dude 👍

He says he has the Certificate of Authenticity, and will let me have pictures of that and the engine number. Nothing yet, though.

No bids, on a starter of £10K for an E55K. There must be a lot of people with nasty suspicious minds about...

Either that, or all the potential bidders were put off by the cost of brakes. If it is genuinely a Brabus, for the small amount of extra power and torque the Brabus tuning box gives you'd think the stock E55K brakes would be quite adequate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom