W211 CDI Sport rear diffuser?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbmac

Car
W211 E320 CDI SPORT
Hi guys,

wondering if you can help with this...

i currently have a 2007 facelift e320 cdi sport with the twin exhausts, like this
p5.mercedes-benz-e-class-diesel-saloon.jpg

wanted to know if a dual exhaust rear diffuser exists for the cdi sport. i have looked all over the internet and cant seem to find any at all!

they seen to have them for the w212
Rear diffuser (BRA) Mercedes E W212 , only for Prefacelift

appreciate if any of you guys know where i should look

want to try and get a look like the below -
187213d1279307722-new-carbon-fiber-diffuser-w-fins-c300-350-dual-exhaust-whos-interested-rear02.jpg

Hi, if I remember correctly the saloon rear bumper is all in 1 piece. The estate has a removeable/replaceable bottom piece. May explain why you can't find one. Might be possible to fit an AMG rear bumper?

Barrie

Yep, at the very least you would require an AMG rear bumper as they will only be made for them.

If you look at your OEM bumper there's a panel that looks like its ready to be cut out where the AMG diffuser goes.

There's a supplier on e-bay that sells a diffuser to retro fit (more cosmetic than effectual) in there but you obviously have to cut the OEM bumper :)

Ive done a few for customers that have come to me requesting this "mod" with the twin exhaust pipes also, it don't look half as good as the AMG OEM though :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom