w211 clock

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shawstix

Car
2005 e270 cdi
Unable to access clock function in the instrument cluster, i have a 2005 e270 cdi with audio 20 so no command system.

All i can get from setting menu is

convenience", "instrument cluster", "lights", "vehicle

Any idea's

I don't have the manual now to look up for the exact menu sequence, but I remember that is on the first or second menu level.

You will adjust the electronic watch and after that the mechanic clock will be adjusted.

I don't have the option to adjust the clock on the audio or steering wheel:confused:

Using the steering wheel buttons navigate to the Settings menu. Access the Time and Date sub-menu to change the display settings

Using the steering wheel buttons navigate to the Settings menu. Access the Time and Date sub-menu to change the display settings

convenience", "instrument cluster", "lights", "vehicle is all i can access via the steering wheel options,,,,looks like it needs to go on a Star to be checked i guess

Is there an option on the Speedo that says "Navigation not available"?

If so, the car once had COMAND installed.

To get around this, disconnect battery at 11:58, reconnect at 12 as the clock resets to midday after battery removed.

Is there an option on the Speedo that says "Navigation not available"?

If so, the car once had COMAND installed.

To get around this, disconnect battery at 11:58, reconnect at 12 as the clock resets to midday after battery removed.

I will check tomorrow,will doing the above allow clock to be changed as its an hour out as it stands

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom