w211 Comand - VISEEO ??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IceBoy

Car
C200cdi W204 auto Elegance
Hi All,

I was tyring to connect my phone via blue-tooth on my 2003 w211 with command. Then I realised it does not support that.

I have a phone cradle in the middle arm rest which looks like it takes a old nokia 6310 ??

I then came across this product called Viseeo MB. Search for it on ebay and it seems to fit in the nokia 6310 cradle and enable full blue tooth ?

Anyone have any experience?

IceBoy:cool:

I have it and it works OK. Getting it to synch with your phone book can be a pain at first, depending on the model of phone you use. I tried first with a Samsung and it would not recognise, but after swapping to a Sony Ericson it worked OK. Having said that I cannot get incoming calls to show caller id from the phone book, but can dial out with the phone book from steering wheel. Not sure how it copes with modern smartphones.

it works ok, but i found it hard to live with so i ended up buying a iphone cradle which has bluetooth and it works and sync`s much better

If you have the hardwired Nokia 6310i/6210/6150 type cradle then the viseeo MBU-3000 is ideal. The MBU-1000 has been discontinued.

The new MBU-3000 uses parrot chipsets so now works with a lot more phones.

I use the MB2 with my iphone and the wifes Samsung, no problems at all

I've just finished wiring in a Nokia 6210 cradle with a 6310 controller in my 2000 CL500, it originally had the old Mercedes/Nokia handset. I added the Viseeo MBU-1000 (all parts found used on ebay) and it all works:D worked great with my Nokia Lumia 800 windows smartphone and downloaded the phonebook no problem.:rock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom